The Pediatric Congenital Heart Association’s mission is to Conquer Congenital Heart Disease. Through our State Chapters we are able to give knowledge, give a voice and give hope, directly meeting the comprehensive, lifelong needs of patients with congenital heart disease and their families through support, education, advocacy and research programming.
- Conquering CHD Kits offering critical information and a personal connection for patients with CHD of all ages through individualized care packages
- Online chat networks bringing people with similar experiences together
- In-person peer support offering patients and families encouragement and insight from someone who has walked a similar path
- Social events providing a safe environment to celebrate life and simple joys together
- Physician education improving understanding of congenital heart disease from the patient and family perspective
- Research promotion and participation helping promising developments become reality
- Advocacy activities sharing our stories to improve federal research funding
Select a state to visit their page and learn more,
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about starting a chapter in your state.