Mark your calendar!
The Adult Congenital Heart Association,
Children’s Heart Foundation,
and The Pediatric Congenital Heart Association
invite you to attend
Congenital Heart Legislative Conference 2016
February 1-2, 2016
Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington D.C.
Your voice matters as we unite to educate our members of Congress about congenital heart disease.
- Learn about current CHD activities in Washington D.C.
- Learn how to effectively tell your story.
- Connect with other CHD patients and professionals.
- Share your story with your members of Congress.
- Inform your legislators about the key policy issues including the need for research and data collection.
- Make a difference on behalf of those living with CHD!
More information and online registration will be available this fall.