Registration is now open!
The Pediatric Congenital Heart Association,
Children’s Heart Foundation,
and Adult Congenital Heart Association
invite you to attend
Congenital Heart Legislative Conference 2017
March 1-2, 2017
Liaison Capitol Hill Hotel, Washington D.C.
Your voice matters as we unite to educate our members of Congress about congenital heart disease.
- Learn about current CHD activities in Washington D.C.
- Learn how to effectively tell your story.
- Connect with other CHD patients and professionals.
- Share your story with your members of Congress.
- Inform your legislators about the key policy issues including the need for research and data collection.
- Make a difference on behalf of those living with CHD!
- January 3 – NEW: Registration Closes, to ensure adequate scheduling of meetings
- January 27 – Last date to receive discount hotel rates
Conference Agenda Overview:
Wednesday, March 1st
Congenital Heart Legislative Conference
9:00am – 10:30am Registration
10:30am – 11:30am – Advocate Training
11:30am – 1:00pm – Lunch, Meet and Greet
1:00pm – 5:00pm – Advocate Training
6:00pm – 9:00pm – Reception
Thursday, March 2nd
6:45am – Buffet Breakfast
7:30am – 8:30am – Advocate Training
9:00am – 4:30pm – Hill Visits
5:00pm – 7:00pm – Closing Reception
Travel and Lodging:
Note, all attendees will be responsible for travel and lodging.*
We encourage you to register and book your hotel and travel reservations early.
For those who wish to stay on-site at the Liaison Capitol Hill:
- Call toll free (877) 499-5277.
- Or you can register online.
- Please be sure to reference the Congenital Heart Conference group when making reservations
Deadline to secure your rate of $209/night is Friday, January 26, 2017; no exceptions.
There are a limited number of scholarships to attend the Congenital Heart Legislative Conference 2017. The scholarship application may be found here. The deadline to apply for a scholarship is November 4, 2016. All applicants will be notified by November 18, 2016.
Your application does not guarantee that you will receive a scholarship. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preference, age or disability.
Registration closes much earlier this year – be sure to register, today!