Registration is now closed
but be sure to stay tuned for opportunities
to get involved from home!
The Adult Congenital Heart Association,
Children’s Heart Foundation,
and Pediatric Congenital Heart Association
invite you to attend
Congenital Heart Legislative Conference 2016
February 1-2, 2016
Liaison Capitol Hill Hotel, Washington D.C.
Your voice matters as we unite to educate our members of Congress about congenital heart disease.
- Learn about current CHD activities in Washington D.C.
- Learn how to effectively tell your story.
- Connect with other CHD patients and professionals.
- Share your story with your members of Congress.
- Inform your legislators about the key policy issues including the need for research and data collection.
- Make a difference on behalf of those living with CHD!
- November 30 – Early Bird Registration Ends
- January 8 – Last day to register and receive hotel discount rates
Conference Agenda Overview:
Monday, February 1st
Congenital Heart Legislative Conference
9:00am – 10:30am Registration
10:30am – 11:30am – Advocate Training
11:30am -1:00pm – Lunch, Meet and Greet
1:00pm – 5:00pm – Advocate Training
6:00pm – 9:00pm – Reception
Tuesday, February 2th
Conference Conclusion and Hill Visits
6:45am – Buffet Breakfast
7:30am – 8:30am – Advocate Training
9:00am – 4:30pm – Hill Visits
5:00pm –7:00pm – Closing Reception
Travel and Lodging:
Note, all attendees will be responsible for travel and lodging.*
We encourage you to register and book your hotel and travel reservations early.
For those who wish to stay on-site at the Liaison Capitol Hill:
- Call toll free (877) 499-5277.
- Or you can register online.
- Please be sure to reference the Congenital Heart Conference group when making reservations or provide the following Reservation ID: PEDCON
Deadline to secure your rate of $189/night is Friday, January 8, 2016; no exceptions.
Space will fill up fast, be sure to register, today!